- Please turn off your cell phone upon entering the office.
- Please avoid wearing strongly-scented body products.
- Please refrain from using alcohol or drugs prior to your massage appointment.
- Please arrive to your session in good hygiene and cleanliness.
- Please do not schedule a massage if you have an acute or contagious illness. Massages can often exacerbate symptoms, and puts our staff and our clients at risk of infection.
We accept cash and personal checks. Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee. All major credit cards are accepted.
Our time together is important. If you must cancel your appointment and it is not an emergency, please give us at least 12 hours notice. Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged full price.
If you arrive late for an appointment, the remaining time will be used to its best advantage.
Our massage practice is strictly therapeutic and my relationship with clients is strictly professional. Sexual or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and the session will be immediately terminated and charged in full